great_scape: an Opposing Force Map by Cucumbez June 21th 2009
Map Name: great_scape.bsp
Author email: email@example.com
Wad included in map: uboat.wad and rain.wad
Wad: compiled by Cucumbez
Single Player: No
Suggested Players: 5-20
New Textures: Yes, extracted from Medal of Honor
New Sounds: Yes, voices by -=MR.MONKEY=-
New Models: Yes, Adolf Hitler model
No. of Secrets: There are some =)
No. of Teleports: 3
No. of Monsters: One
Map description: Map based on the movie "The Great Scape"
on a Nazi Concentration Camp.
base map: None
editor used: Hammer 3.4
utilities used: Zoner's Half-Life compile tools,
Paintshop Pro 9, Wally, Batch Compiler
known bugs: None
compile machine: Intel Pentium 4 2.53 GHZ
compile time: 90 minutes
*Special thanks to Nathan aka Snake for his technical support!
1. Run Winzip and unzip great_scape.zip.
2. Open your great_scape folder and place the great_scape.bsp, great_scape.res,
and great_scape.txt in your gearbox/maps folder.
3. Copy the gscape sound folder into your gearbox/sound folder.
4. Copy the gfx folder into your gearbox/gfx folder.
5. Place the uboat.wad and rain.wad files in your gearbox folder.
6. Copy the adolf folder into your models/player folder.
OTHER LEVELS BY Cucumbez:
death_dome2 kaboom tron_street xmas2008
towers2008 prison_break u_boat op4_haunted_house riverpool
Cucumbez's next map: op4_gunners