kitkat_palace: a Half-Life Deathmatch Map by DocRock
Map Name: kitkat_palace.bsp
Filesize: 9.72mb unzipped / 5.90mb zipped
Author email: firstname.lastname@example.org
wadincluded in map: kkp.wad*
Single Player: No
Suggested Players: 5 - 10
New Textures: Yes
New Sounds: Yes
New Models: Yes
Map description: A Half-Life deathmatch map made for my LOML, babykitkat.
base map: None
editor used: Hammer 3.5 beta
utilities used: Zoner's Half-Life compile tools, Paintshop Pro 7, Wally, Dragon UnPACKer 5, sound recorder, sprite fixer
known bugs: None
compile machine: Intel Pentium 4 2.53 GHZ
compile time: 15 minutes
prefabs used: none
1. Run Winzip and unzip kitkat_palace.zip.
2. Open the kitkat_palace folder and place the kitkat_palace.bsp, kitkat_palace.res, and kitkat_palace.txt in your valve/maps folder.
3. Place the 6 (six) shogun_sky.tga files into your valve/gfx/env folder.
4. Place the wav files in a folder called kkp and place that in your valve/sound folder.
5. Place the flamefix.spr in your valve/sprites folder.
6. Place the misswong player model in a folder called misswong inside your valve/
OTHER LEVELS BY DOCROCK:
To my babykitkat, my sweet love, this map is for you, as are all my maps. You saved my life, and now make my life happier and happier by the day. Thank you bebe for everything.
* - Bob Cooksey for the permission to use his textures in this map. Permission was given to use these textures. Do not use them in any other maps without written permission from the
Ian Waugh Miss Wong player model
qUiCkSiLvEr Miss Wong player model customization
DOC'S NEXT MAP....COMING SOON:
kitkat_palace.bsp copyright Sep 7, 2003 by DocRock
Authors MAY use this level as a base to build additional levels as long
as you give me credit in your read.me as using this map as a base to
build your level.
You MUST NOT distribute this level UNLESS you INCLUDE THIS FILE WITH
NO MODIFICATIONS. If you don't co-operate, then DON'T DISTRIBUTE IT
IN ANY FORM.
This LEVEL may be distributed ONLY over the Internet.
You are NOT authorized to put this LEVEL on any CD or distribute it in
any way without my written permission.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me with any comments about this map or any
of my other maps because I love feedback good or bad...and I will do my
best to answer any and all emails regarding my maps.