riverpool: an Opposing Force Map by Cucumbez January 20th 2009
Map Name: riverpool.bsp
Author: Rimrook, edited and coverted to Opposing force by Cucumbez
Author email: email@example.com
Wad included in map: rimrook.wad (it's included into the *.bsp file)
Wad: compiled by Rimrook
Single Player: No
Suggested Players: 5-20
New Textures: Yes
New Sounds: Yes
New Models: Yes
No. of Secrets: 1
No. of Teleports: 2
No. of Monsters: None
Map description: Map created by Rimrook just to show
architecture, it was not a DM map. I had to
convert it to Op4 to make it playable.
base map: riverpool
editor used: Hammer 3.4
utilities used: Zoner's Half-Life compile tools,
Paintshop Pro 9, Wally, Batch Compiler
known bugs: None
compile machine: Intel Pentium 4 2.53 GHZ
compile time: 10 minutes
1. Run Winzip and unzip riverpool.zip.
2. Open your riverpool folder and place the riverpool.bsp, riverpool.res,
and riverpool.txt in your gearbox/maps folder.
3. Copy the riverpool sound folder into your gearbox/sound folder.
4. Copy the gfx folder into your gearbox/gfx folder.
5. Place the sprites folder in your gearbox/sprites folder.
6. Place the models folder in your gearbox/models folder.
OTHER LEVELS BY Cucumbez:
death_dome2.bsp kaboom.bsp tron_street.bsp
towers2008 prison_break u_boat op4_haunted_house xmas_2008
Cucumbez's next map: ...?