SUITE2: a Half-Life Deathmatch Experience by DocRock
Map Name: suite2.bsp
Filesize: 2.45mb zipped / 4.5mb unzipped
Author email: firstname.lastname@example.org
wadincluded in map: chateau.wad
Single Player: No
Suggested Players: 8 - 15
New Textures: Yes
New Sounds: No
New Models: Yes
Map description: A Half-Life deathmatch map set in a luxirious suite
base map: suite by DocRock
editor used: Hammer 3.5
utilities used: Zoner's Half-Life compile tools, Paintshop Pro 7, Wally, Half-Life Model Viewer
known bugs: None
compile machine: Intel Pentium 4 2.53 GHZ
compile time: a few minutes
1. Run Winzip and unzip suite2.zip.
2. Open the suite2 folder and place the suite2.bsp, suite2.res, and suite2.txt in your valve/maps folder.
3. Place the 6 tga files (met_) inside the valve/gfx/env folder
4. No wav files.
5. Place the enter1.spr in your valve/sprites folder.
6. There are 7 custom models in this map. They are not player models. You'll see these models laying around in the map. Place them all in a folder called suite2 and place that entire folder inside your valve/models folder.
OTHER LEVELS BY DOCROCK:
To my babykitkat, my lover, my sweetheart, my wife. I love you!! My #1 fan, thanks baby
for playtesting and helping me with this awesome map!
Thanks to TheDoenerKing for the custom models. All of them are awesome and fit well
into the map. Also thanks to him for the chateua.wad.
Thanks to Mighty Pete for the met_ skybox.
Thanks to Moo for constant support of the original map, suite.
DOC'S NEXT MAP....COMING SOON:
suite2.bsp copyright July 20, 2003 by DocRock
Authors MAY use this level as a base to build additional levels as long
as you give me credit in your read.me as using this map as a base to
build your level.
You MUST NOT distribute this level UNLESS you INCLUDE THIS FILE WITH
NO MODIFICATIONS. If you don't co-operate, then DON'T DISTRIBUTE IT
IN ANY FORM.
If this map is used in a magazine or any published material, I request a copy of
such materials when the material is released to the public.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me with any comments about this map or any
of my other maps because I love feedback good or bad...and I will do my
best to answer any and all emails regarding my maps.