Добавил: The DSystem
Dual DE's and the shoty from T2.
DE's random alternate between left and right.
1887 has 3 random fires.
how to install.
(i included a extra_icons folder with 2 extra icon types if you are having issues with the main ones.)
archive install for standard BF2.
open the zip file and drag'n drop the Dual_Uzi_Dual_DE_1887shoty folder and the ClientArchives.con and ServerArchives.con files into C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2.
i have added the weapons to 4 MEC and US kits.
this it may seem confusing at first but after you've done it once it is very easy and can be applied to any mods or content.
red=the downloaded mod files
blue=unmodded files or stock bf2 files.
1) in the DualDE_DualUzi_1887shoty.zip is a Objects_server.zip and Objects_client.zip and a Menu_client.zip.
2) open the Objects_server.zip and browse through the folder until you see the Dual_deserteagles and Dual_micro_UZI and T2_1887_shotgun folders,
3) now goto EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2 and open the Objects_server.zip(back this file up first) and browse to Objects_server.zip\Weapons\Handheld then go back to the first Objects_server.zip
4) drag and drop the Dual_deserteagles and Dual_micro_UZI and T2_1887_shotgun folders into theObjects_server.zip from EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2.
repeat steps 2,3 and 4 again but use the files from the Objects_client.zip and put them in the Objects_client.zip from EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2.
5) now open the Menu_client.zip and goto Menu_client.zip\HUD\Texture\Ingame\Weapons\Icons\Hud\Selection where you will see 1887shotgun_icon.dds and Dualdeserteagles_icon.dds and dual_microUZI_icon.dds files.
6) now open the Menu_client.zip from EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2 and browse to Menu_client.zip\HUD\Texture\Ingame\Weapons\Icons\Hud\Selection.
7) drag and drop the 1887shotgun_icon.dds and Dualdeserteagles.dds and dual_microUZI_icon.dds files from the first Menu_client.zip into it.
8) now open the Objects_server.zip again from EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2
and browse to a soldiers kit file, say for example you want the weapon in the specops kit then goto Objects_server.zip\Kits\US\US_Specops.con.
9) drag and drop the US_Specops.con file to desktop or in a folder and turn off the read only
properties on the file.
10) now open the US_Specops.con file with a text editor like notepad and look for these 2 lines.
and replace the weapon names with dual_deserteagles and t2_1887_shotgun (or dual_micro_uzi if you don't want the shoty), so now the lines in the US_Specops.con file will look like this.
11) now close the US_Specops.con file and drag and drop it back into Objects_server.zip\Kits\US\
now you should have the weapons in the specops kit when you play the game.