Another release for Black Mesa.
The whole process for re-modding Black Mesa is actually simple, not too hard, but a bit harder than modding for CS:Source. It's no longer just a simple compile and a drag and drop anymore.
There's a lot of system that the Black Mesa Developers did for the game, and one system that's quite hard to re-done is the world models, I'm sorry for that.
Well, let's just hope I've learn quite a few and hope that this simple release didn't have much bugs as the original pack.
And Sorry guys, I didn't want the source files for this to be released out to public, if you want it, quickly PM me for the source file before I delete them. (i tend to accidentally delete stuff in my PC).
To install :
- Navigate to you Black Mesa directory (usually in Steam/steamapps/sourcemods/BMS/)
- Copy the BMS folder, to your installed directory of Black Mesa.
- Navigate to your Steam/steamapps/sourcemods/BMS/scripts/
- And open the game_sounds_manifest.txt
- And then add the following line under