Добавил: The DSystem
I decided to retexture the Default Gloves for the Counter Terrorists as as the default gloves were lacking quality compared to my Tri-Dagger.
After looking up Thanez's Retextures release I noticed they had an unique glove pattern, although I wanted to stays with the original concept of the CT Gloves!
Therefore I bring you my retexture of the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Default CT gloves!
- Completely redone textures.
- All 8 sleeve variants.
- A new improved normal map.
- A brand new specular map.
Currently the only way to install these glove skins is by editing the main pak01_dir.vpk file.
Before we start it's a good idea to backup your pak01_dir.vpk just to make sure you don't break your own game.
- Extract the downloaded archive into "steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo"
- Open up the pak01_dir.vpk with a text editor like Notepad++
- Press CTRL+H (Find and Replace) to replace the following:
This will replace 17 instances, after this save the VPK and you're done!