Меню сайта


[DS]: Half-Life Server
[DS]: Half-Life Server


[DS]: CS:S GunGame v34 Server
[DS]: CS:S GunGame v34 Server


[DS]: CS:S v34 Server
[DS]: CS:S v34 Server


Поиск

add_newДобавить новость
Последние добавленные
Название игры: S.I.P: Out Life
Жанр: FPS, с элементами RPG
Язык: с++, скрипты lua
G API: DirectX 9
Сайт: sip-game.su
Группа Vk: vk....
Читать далее

<JAM>
m1-palinka


HL-HEV
hl-hev

DS-Servers
Статьи
Скины
Counter-Strike: Source
AK-47

Modderfreak's War-scared Ak47



Modderfreak's War-scared Ak47
Добавил: Tiratore
2015-09-24 13:44:44
2 просмотра
  • Modderfreak's War-scared Ak47 Skin screenshot
  • Modderfreak's War-scared Ak47 Skin screenshot
  • Modderfreak's War-scared Ak47 Skin screenshot

I've worked long on this now, about 3 weeks or so, about 95% are reskinned and the other 5% are at least recolored - you'll have problems finding unchanged parts ^^, it comes with new bumpmaps (default ak skin has only a refmap) and did I already say that all skins & bumpmaps are high-resolution :P ? Please approve or dissaprove and maybe leave a comment ;)

features:

high-resolution player view reskin (20481024) completely bumpmapped with reflections (20481024) high-resolution world reskin (1024*1024)

==============

No editing or uploading elswhere without the permission of the author!!!

Поделиться:
Тэги:

DS-Servers.com
Copyright © 2012-2016. All Rights Reserved.
При копировании материала ссылка на источник обязательна
За материалы, размещенные пользователями, администрация сайта ответственности НЕ несет