| || |
Добавил: The DSystem
V1.2 UPDATE -
- If you downloaded v1.0 or v1.1, you may want to download v1.2 as I've added a few new features. For more information, take a look at the changelog at the bottom of this page.
- Please note that I did get permission from DikFaic and Soviet1942 to use their jeans textures on this skin as long as I give them credit. For anyone who would like to see the skins that the jeans came from, you can find their links in the credits.
This skin actually started off as a test for myself to see if I could figure out the whole vmt trick thing. When I figured it out I decided to make this. There is one problem that I do plan on fixing, but it is only noticeable if you are looking very closely from specific angles, but you don't really notice it unless
I tell you what it is.
For those of you who want to know what the problem is, send me a PM on FPSB and ask me, I think if I tell you here then it will be more noticeable since you know where it is.
Thanks for downloading! :)
- Bump Maps
- Glasses Removal
- Bluetooth Removal
IN FUTURE UPDATES:
- Phong shading
- This might not be in v2, but it will happen some time.
- Clothes Variety
- This will definitely be done, I'm in the process of getting permissions for the skins.
V1.2 (FROM 1.1)
- Added a choice of two different jeans textures:
V1.1 (FROM 1.0)
- Softened the normal maps on face and hair
V1 (FROM DEFAULT)
- Applied camouflage to the jacket
- Applied DikFaic's jeans to the pants
- Applied custom normal maps
- Removed Glasses
- Removed blue tooth ear piece