| || |
Добавил: The DSystem
When Lamarr asked me to compile his shotgun for CSS, I never thought that this compile would take that long. It was very high poly, about 50k unoptimized (!) but I managed to fix it, optimize it and compile it. Sorry, there are no wees this time - I couldn't get them lowpoly enough, they would have had a massive performance impact. Still I would be pleased if someone else could manage make them.
Jennifers animations have a very nice feature - when drawn, the stock of the weapon is flipped. This looks very nice and should satisfy the people who dislike the folded stock version.
- 2 different animations to choose from
- Stock and extended stock version
- Buy menu pictures for both versions
- Extreme highly detailed and smooth model - nothing for weak PC's
- Deleted backfaces - only polys where you need them
- Model by Lamarr
- Skin by Diwako
- Animations by Jennifer!! and Valve
- Sounds by Unknown
- Compiles and Buy Menu Pics by modderfreak