Добавил: The DSystem
Changes the Hollowing process to make it appear more gradual.
The process now includes three stages.
The first stage remains as the default unhollowed human skin.
After your first death your character's skin will lose it's colour and his/her features will appear sunken and withered.
After 4 deaths your character will appear fully hollowed. This edited skin will change the default green hollow to something more flesh coloured.
Requires GeDoSaTo Dark Souls 2 version.
1. Download GeDoSaTo and follow the installation instructions.
2. In the GeDoSaTo directory open the GeDoSaTo.ini and change "enableTextureOverride" to true.
3. Create a folder in the GeDoSaTo directory called "Textures" (if one doesn't already exist).Then within the Textures folder create another folder called "DarkSoulsII" and within the folder create another called "Override". Afterwards the file path should look like this "Textures/DarkSoulsII/Override" Thanks to SalvadorKenway for pointing that out.
4. Extract the Fleshy Hollows mod files into the override folder.
1. Simply delete the mod files from the override folder.
Feel free to use any files in this mod as long as credit is given and please keep them on the Nexus site.
Thanks to Durante for creating GeDoSaTo, which I highly recommend to everyone.