| || |
Добавил: The DSystem
The ZIS-6 (Russian: ЗиС-6) is a Soviet general purpose 6?4 army cargo truck, a three-axle version of the ZIS-5 two-axle truck. It was built from 1933 until October 1941 at the Moscow Zavod imeni Stalina factory and reached a total production of 21,239.
The robust and reliable base was used for many different bodies, for example as a searchlight truck or mobile workshop. But is best known for its role as the first multiple rocket launcher in July 1941. It was built by the "Compressor" Plant's Design Office during World War II (1941–45). Very few ZIS-6 trucks survive till today.
During early World War II the ZIS-6 served as the chassis of the original "Katyusha" multiple rocket launcher, the BM-13.
* 6x4, 3-axle 2,5-ton (4-ton - highway)
* ZIS-5 based truck
* Overall production: 21,239
* Engine:73 hp/2300 rpm, 6-cyl. SV, 5555 cc, watercooled
* Bore/Stroke: 101,6/114,3 mm
* height: 2,160 mm (85.0 in)
* Wheelbase: 3,360 mm (132.3 in)+1,080 mm (42.5 in)
* Transmission: 4x2 speed
* Weight: 4,230 kg (9,326 lb)
* Maximal speed: 55 km/h (34 mph)
* Tyres: 34x7 inches