Some of my early Source work, made for Guyver. Not particularly happy with it, but it does its job. I won't say its an "authentic" skin, as there's some key differences in the actual model, but I will say that its "slightly more authentic".
- This package replaces the MP40 model in Day of Defeat: Source.
- A world model is included.
- The view model textures are standard resolution at 1024x1024
- The world model textures are standard resolution at 512x512
- The package includes normal maps and phong shaders
Model - Soul_Slayer
World model recompile - Sabre
MP40 base texture - Kimono
Odd metal textures & pistol grip - Sproily
Bakelite - Valve & Wile E Coyote
Texture manipulation - Sabre
Normal maps - Twinke Masta
Phong shaders - Sabre
- Wile E Coyote, for support.
- Guyver, for support.
- Fnark, for testing.
Date of original release: 24 April 2007
My attempt at recompiling the world model was not entirely successful: it does not work properly on listen servers. It works absolutely fine for me in standard online play, but if you get any consistency errors, simply delete the files for the world model.