| || |
Soviet & German Pack for Day of Defeat: Source by Elit
Creator - Elit
Co-creators : Rus_Ivan, HWGuy, Wile E Coyote, CigAro, Dr. John & ...
The Soviet & German pack for Day of Defeat: Source by Elit - a set of models, textures, sound files, and other cosmetic changes that are created by separated and independent authors, in order to transfer the place of the game "Day of Defeat: Source" from the West Front to East Front. Pack includes a modified models of Soviet and German soldiers, for each class that differs from each other. Most American and some German equipment were changed, and replaced by the Soviet one.
Content of Pack:
- Different soldiers of the Red Army (RKKA) and the Third Reich replace existing fighters US / Wehrmacht; (Work on this server: 126.96.36.199:27258)
- Replaced flags and sprays of players of the Soviet Army, as well as the Swastika for the Germans;
- New Soviet voice, the voice menu and a text description, menu and victory music for the Soviet and German sides;
- Replaced all American weapons by the Soviet:
M1 Garand / semi-automatic rifle Tokarev SVT-40; Thompson / Submachine Gun PPSh-41 Shpagina; BAR / Automatic Rifle Simonov AVS-36; Springfield / Sniper Rifle Mosin 1891 \ 30; .30 Cal / machine gun Degtyarev DP-27; M1 Carbine / Automatic rifle Tokarev AVT-40 ; Colt M1911/Pistolet TT-33; Bazooka / Faustpatron; Knife /TT-33; Frag Grenade/F-1, Smoke Grenade / Hand Smoke grenade RDG-1;
- New backgrounds, propaganda posters on the maps.
- New Vehicles: Tanks: T-34/76, T-34/85, T-44, JS-2; Jagd Panther; Rocket Launcher "Katyusha"; truck ZIS-5; self-propelled SU-85 and SU-100; Jeep GAZ-67; Armored car BA-64;
- Choose a folder where you have a day of defeat source game. E.g. ...Steam\SteamApps\common\Day of Defeat Source\dod\custom
If message "The folder ... already exists. Whould u like to install to that folder anyway?" appears u should choose "Yes".
- Delite a folder "player" (look a file INSTALL.jpg (Last screen))
- Finish. You can play.
PACK WORKS FINE ON BOTH STEAM AND NO-STEAM VERSIONS.