Добавил: The DSystem
This mod adds custom armor, weapons, a unique stallion, re-textured steel horse armor (if you have the official DLCHorseArmor mod), historical book with a map and 4 unique types of creatures that guard the legendary equipment. For more details, purchase and read the book called "Lost Paladin of the Divines."
Music Add-on: Link
WARNING: Playing this mod may scare children and unstable adults. Side effects include, but are not limited to, being scared of the dark and looking over one's shoulder.
The book called "Lost Paladin of the Divines" can be purchased at the First Edition in the Market District of Imperial City.
Once you obtain the unique equipment called Heaven's Wrath and Heaven's Fury, you will be able to buy lesser non-enchanted replicas at The Best Defense and A Fighting Chance.
If you defeat the final guardian, you will be rewarded with a Paladin's Stallion as a gift from the Divines.
If you defeat the final guardian and have no infamy points, you will be able to open the Crypt of Vralen Averos and will be presented with a series of questions to customize the Heaven's Wrath Armor set.
This 2nd reward is an enchanted heavy armor set called Heaven's Wrath and includes:
- Heaven's Wrath Helmet (Open or Closed is your decision)
- Heaven's Wrath Cape
- Heaven's Wrath Cuirass (Male and Female)
- Heaven's Wrath Gauntlets
- Heaven's Wrath Greaves
- Heaven's Wrath Boots
- Heaven's Wall (Heavy Shield)
- Heaven's Glory (Longsword - With or without golden-colored flames that give off light)
- Heaven's Messenger (Claymore)
- Vralen's Journal Note (clue to the location of Heaven's Fury light armor set)
- A vendor at the Best Defense in the Imperial City will craft and sell a replica set of the heavy armor.
- A vendor at a Fighting Chance in the Imperial City will craft and sell a replica set of the swords.
- A vendor at the Divine Elegance in the Imperial City will craft and sell replica capes.
If you read Vralen's Note titled "Heaven's Fury Note," you should be able to figure out the location of his original and light armor set called Heaven's Fury. Once you find the ruin described in the note, it's just a matter of time searching for the chest called "Chest of Vralen Averos" which includes:
- Heaven's Fury Helmet (Open or Closed is your decision)
- Heaven's Fury Cuirass (Male and Female)
- Heaven's Fury Gauntlets
- Heaven's Fury Greaves
- Heaven's Fury Boots
- Heaven's Gate (Light Shield)
- A vendor at the Best Defense in the Imperial City will craft and sell a replica set of the light armor.
Other items include:
- Official DLCHorseArmor texture replacer for the Steel Armor.
- Several colored crystal ball lamps located in the same ruins of Heaven's Wrath.
- Valuable and rare collector portraits of Vralen Averos and Galandra Laora.
- Four levels of Werewolf creatures that act as guardians for the armor. Each breed is visually different and leave behind new and varied ingredients. The deeper you go into the ruin, the more difficult they become.
The unique weapons found during the quest are equivalent to Daedric weapons.
The Replica weapons found in vendor shops are equivalent to Elven weapons.
Heaven's Wrath armor is equivalent to heavy Daedric armor.
Heaven's Wrath replica armor is equivalent to heavy Orcish armor.
Heaven's Fury armor is equivalent to light Glass armor.
Heaven's Fury replica armor is equivalent to light Mithril armor.