2016-11-12 09:10:03
141 просмотр
  • .44 Desert Eagle Skin screenshot

.44 Desert Eagle (w/ Gordon's hands) Version 1.01 Last revised: 5-15-2000 Finished date: 4-29-2000 by OmegaLE, peam_p@yahoo.com http://www.geocities.com/omegale_mdl/

NOTES:

What is new in 1.01 - Ammo ejection!!!

Knowing nothing about this weapon (even its name), I created this model because I want to make some hi-tech, metalic-textured, projectile weapon for a change.

I created this model in order to try to create "fake chrome" on the skin. And it works out nicely :)

The model is 693 Tris (2 handed). I collapse and delete some faces on gordon hands to reduce the tris count.

The skin is made by the same method that used to create beretta's one. I also add reflection map to the raytrace material to make the skin look more like "chrome".

!: Don't use this model on your mod without my permission. Don't use for commercial purposes.

FACE COUNT I -may- not exact but this is as far as I remember... V_model: 693 + 16 P_model: 72 W_model: 72 AmmoClip: 20 (I just count this one in my mind)

SKINS V_model: 2x256x128 and Gordon's HEV gloves skins P_model: 1x128x64 W_model: 1x128x64 AmmoClip: 1x32x32

SOUND the sound in the package is already exist in Valve's pak. I just put it to wave file in order to replace old 357 reload sound.

Installation: Use an unzip program to extract *.mdl to your \valve\models folder. and .wav file go to \valve\sound\weapons

Uninstallation: Delete the copied files.

-EOF-

Поделиться:
Тэги: