Добавил: The DSystem
Here's the fully functional version of the tow truck. For some reason or other, it feels pretty fast, but just like the old one, it's not a great hill climber.
Model has been untwisted and such. Wheels are custom modeled and mapped to the default texture. I admit that I should whipped up a custom texture, but screw it. Phys model has been edited so that it can clear the lower clearance parts of the game, but whatever.
Diesel sounds here.
P.S. - I'll delete the Epic Buggy Pack when I'm done with all of these. Don't disapprove like a dipshit or I'll rip your out spine and use it as a toilet brush. And no I'm not doing another pack. Shut up.
Since some people are a little late to the party...
"Fully functional" means:
- Tires spin properly (reanimated)
- Tires turn properly
- Tires bounce properly (also reanimated)
- Tau cannon can be aimed and fired (more reanimation)
- You can get ammo from the toolbox
- Seagulls land on it
- Can be driven and such just like the buggy
"Fully functional" does not mean:
- Moving interior parts (fuck you, this is hard enough)
- Moving suspension (buggy and normal car suspension is totally different)
- You can tow things around
- Vehicle handles exactly like the buggy (Unique handling is a feature)