| || |
Добавил: The DSystem
In order to recreate the weapons from Half-Life 1 and its HD pack for the Source engine, I chose SureShots and Twinkes amazing Beretta to replace the default pistol. You can choose out of two animations, altough I suggest you to use Dr. Zoidburgs custom animations - besides being simply better, they're closer to the original HL1 animations.
- Choose out of 2 animations
- High Quality Normal- and Reflection Maps
- Fixed animation bugs, for example the shell ejection or the muzzleflash
- Hacked reloading sound - no custom sound scripts have been used
- Works in all HL2 games, such as HL2DM, Episode One, Episode Two, Lost Coast and their mods
- Old School. That's always a plus.
- Model by Sureshot and Twinke Masta
- UVMaps by flamshmizer
- Skin by Twinke Masta
- Animations by Dr. Zoidburg and Valve
- Sounds by Vunsunta
- Compiles, Normal Maps and Sound Edits by modderfreak