Добавил: The DSystem
In order to recreate the weapons from Half-Life 1 and its HD pack for the Source engine, I hacked this HL1 MP5-lookalike weapon together out of several custom models, basing the whole thing on Twinkes MP5a5. The whole model is as close as possible to the original one, even the sounds and origins were recreated. As there were no good custom MP5 animations available for HL2, I decided to compile it on heavily modified rifle anims by Dr. Zoidburg. A nice side-effect: they look pretty similar to the original HL1 ones. Finally, I included M203 grenade world models to round the pack up.
- M203 grenade models included
- Turbosmoothed and optimized playerview model (not visible on the render)
- Lower poly world model
- High Quality Normal- and Reflection Maps
- Heavily modified custom animations
- All-new sounds, including distance sounds
- Works in all HL2 games, such as HL2DM, Episode One, Episode Two, Lost Coast and their mods
- Old School. That's always a plus.
- Model by Firegold (RIS), Hellspike (Nade), Schmung (EOD) and Twinke Masta
- Skin by geno, klla_syc3 (Nade), Lonewolf (RIS), Thanez (EOD)
- Animations by Dr. Zoidburg
- Sounds by modderfreak and Unknown
- Turbosmoothing by Lordn00b
- Hack, Model and UVMap Edits, Animation Edits, Compiles and Normal/Refmaps by modderfreak