Добавил: The DSystem
Workshop link - LINK
Custom remington ACR-E model and texture that replaces the MK18
Some other things I have changed from the default;
- Replaced the world view model with the ACR.
- Replaced both the world and first person default iron sight with magpul MBUS flip ups.
- Replaced hud text to read "ACR-E" instead of "MK18".
- Replaced the VGUI weapon image with that of the ACR-E.
Bugs that I am aware of and cannot fix
- There are no unique animations for attaching a foregrip, besides a slightly different ending to the empty reload. This issue is game related not animation related.
- At the end of the "half" reload the mags kinda glitch at the end, this was my fault, I had progressed to far with the animations to fix it without it breaking, I apologize.
- Due to the above issue with the foregrip the "dots" in the kit selection menu is off screen because I had to move the attachment point for the foregrip way out of view so it doesn't clip into the AFG.
- There are quite a few smoothing errors on the model, this is due to the fact that I have no idea how the creator did the smoothing groups (not the traditional way of smoothing via uv islands) I tried getting in touch with him to send me the raw model but no response.
Obviously any other bugs that you can find let me know!
I am planning on releasing a tanned version, so keep an eye out for a link here!
Hope you guys enjoy!