Добавил: The DSystem
//FUB™\Agent 34's Low-Cut Zoey V2.0
THE BIG CHANGES:
- Removed a lot of the 'painted' chest shading and added normal mapping to provide that shading
- Added file: zoey_color_it.vmt - ensures that boomer bile doesn't checker Zoey in pink/black squares
I just want to preface by saying that I don't intend to spam FPSbanana with attempts at skinning over and over. If I somehow come up with a new version again, I'll wipe this one and repost shortly thereafter. Nevertheless, I hope everyone finds this one more useful than the previous one!
Disclaimer: //FUB™\ is an L4D group of players, and its use here is in no way intended to infringe upon an artist's name. I apologize for the mishap, fub!
About the Skin
This is a really basic modification of Zoey. I know a lot of people have been looking for something simple like this, so here it is: Zoey with a low-cut shirt underneath the jacket. It now includes less painted shading, which has been replaced by normal mapping! I placed a simple twine necklace with a cross pendant at the original shirt collar location, to mask the seam between the head/body textures. Nothing else about her has changed!
1) To install the texture files, place the folder 'teenangst' in the following directory:
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead\materials\models\survivors\
2) To allow custom textures to be loaded in-game, place the file 'whitelist.cfg' in the following directory:
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead
3) To force the game to load the custom Zoey textures, you must editing the file 'pak01_dir.vpk' using notepad++. BE SURE TO SAVE A BACKUP COPY OF THIS FILE FIRST, IN CASE YOU MAKE ANY MISTAKES AND/OR NEED TO REVERT TO THE ORIGINAL!! 'pak01_dir.vpk' is located in the same directory as 'whitelist.cfg'.
3a) Once you have opened the file, hit CTRL+F and search for the string 'zoey_color'. The first result provided (searching from top to bottom of the file) should include the words zoey_color[...other stuff...]vertexlitgeneric, followed by a set of brackets.
Change the first two lines within the brackets to:
Basically, just add a 2 to the end of each of those filepaths. Then save pak01_dir.vpk, and you should be set! Enjoy!
Created by //FUB™\Agent 34