Добавил: The DSystem
For the crafters!
This is my entry for the Household Homicide contest
The apocalypse is here and the streets are full of infected. No more water at home, no more petrol on your car, the garden is a mess beyond repair, not that there's anyone left to envy you for it (the poor neighbors weren't immune to the infection like you...), and Valve is never going to release Half-Life 3.
So what do you do now?
You obviously make the best of your loses and put together a multipurpose tool that will keep those noisy zombies in their place, the ground. And then you conveniently leave it somewhere in the city for other survivors to find... How nice of you, TYVM!
- A sturdy water pipe.
- Gear from car transmission, land-mower or similar.
- A pruning saw or similar garden tool with a thick and resistant blade.
- A leather belt.
- Screws and bolts.
- Replaces the Crowbar from L4D2.
- Modifies models & textures.
- Includes "jiggle-bones" on the label and buckle (see video below).
(Sorry for the low quality, YouTube like to mess my videos, make sure to watch on 1080p)
(Note that textures in-game will differ from Sketchfab since the game's shaders are less powerful)