| || |
Добавил: The DSystem
I have added a little normalmap to match the shape of the logo and made it shine a bit like with some t-shirts in real life, so that it stands out a bit. The difference won't be appreciate in a screenshot well, just when you see it in game and it's a subtle effect so no need for updating screenshot.
This is my first L4D2 skin attemp a veeery simple one, but that i wanted to do since it came to my mind a bit before the demo was released.
Hope there's any other Dungeon Keeper fans who enjoy it.
It's good to be bad... >)
- Unpack the archive in your left for dead 2 folder, usually C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2 demo\left4dead2
- MAKE A BACKUP of C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2 demo\left4dead2\pak01_dir.vpk
- Open pak01_dir.vpk with a text editor (i recommend Notepad++ or similar)
- Search for "mechanic_body_color". Keep searching until you see it at the begining of a line (in the demo version this line is 103231)
- Change some letter in the "mechanic_body_color" name, for example change the first character to an N instead of M. If you make more changes than that the game may not run so keep differences to a minimun.
- Thats it, now intead of loading the original texture packed in the game's files, the game will load the one you copied in the materials folder.