| || |
Добавил: The DSystem
Not really a skin but no proper place to put this. Anyway,
Remember TF2's cl_first_person_uses_world_model 1?
Well here it is in L4D2! With a couple tweaks to console commands values, you are able to have the same effect!
THIS HOWEVER IS NOT PERFECT I TRIED OK
The method requires sv_cheats 1, but with a little effort, you can bypass it and use this ONLINE.
===========INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE===========
Methods are a little unorthadox due to bypass of sv_cheats 1.
CHOOSE ONLY ONE CHARACTERS LEG IN ADDONS then,
1. Type map <any map> in your console
2. Once map is loaded, leave game
3. You are free to join any game now and choose ONLY the character which legs you activated!
4. Do NOT have two or more Legs activated at the same time!
1. You now can walk around and see your legs... and MORE!
2. Weapons are reloading on thirdperson animations!
3. Motion sickness guaranteed!
4. Each character has correct corresponding heights!
5. Immserive-ish gameplay!
7. Values have been adjusted for maximum immersion!
8. Works online!
1. May cause motion sickness
2. This system is NOT perfect
3. You may find it hard to go through door lintels and small spaces
4. Some L4D1 characters shooting is slightly to the left
5. If you want to change characters and their legs, you MUST QUIT L4D2 AND REPEAT THE SAME STEPS AGAIN (ONLINE ONLY, SINGLE PLAYER JUST USE CHEATS AND CHANGE CL_CAMERA_FOLLOW_BONE_INDEX AND SELECTED VALUES).
FEEL FREE TO MODIFY I DONT OWN THIS VALVE DOES I JUST TWEAKED CONSOLE COMMANDS
You can add me and ask questions via https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040385772/