| || |
Добавил: The DSystem
- Unpack the archive in your left for dead 2 folder, usually C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2 demo\left4dead2
- MAKE A BACKUP of C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2 demo\left4dead2\pak01_dir.vpk
- Open pak01_dir.vpk with a text editor (i recommend Notepad++ or similar)
- Search for "mechanic_body_color" and "mechanic_head_color" . Keep searching until you see it at the begining of a line (in the demo version this line is 103231)
- Change some letter in the "mechanic_body_color" name, for example change the first character to an Z instead of M. If you make more changes than that the game may not run so keep differences to a minimun.
- Thats it, now intead of loading the original texture packed in the game's files, the game will load the one you copied in the materials folder.
For the full game Change lines