Добавил: The DSystem
!!!Dont bother with this. New and better versions here.
Normal zoey"/skins/l4d2/survivors/zoey.html"Urban zoey http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/99815
(!) IM SO ANNOYED WHEN PEOPLE CALL THIS ILLEGAL. DOES NOT ANYONE KNOW THAT ZOEY IS FOUND IN THE PASSING DLC?! The rules says nothing about that porting from a game to the SAME game is disallowed! http://www.fpsbanana.com/pages/1596
(!) I now consider the "ugly yellow hands" issue fixed. (I extracted the textures and replaced the hand-part with the one located in the old Zoey textures with photoshop. Forgive me for not changing the screenshots though).
If you have any more suggestions please say so.
This addon replaces Rochelle with Zoey (urban camo) from L4D1 (+firstpersonArms and icons)(Not the name/voice)
The textures in this mod was originaly created by "Sephiris" for L4D1.
(The other stuff is from the passing dlc)
Simply Drag "ZoeySkinReplacement.vpk" to "\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\addons" folder.
(!) Make sure you have add-on support installed.
The skin works in the following modes (as far as I know):
*Versus (seems to work on all servers)
*Campaign/other gamemodes (If you start an own server this way, or join a friend/person who has):
1. Select the gamemode
2. Choose "Play online"
3. Select "More serach options"
4. Create a game lobby
5. Edit game settings
6. Set server type to "Local server" (not to be confused with LAN server)
7. Press "Back"
8. When you have selected the level and the other settings: "start the game"
(What this does is that it places the server directly on your computer, instead of a remote one. Players will join eventually, and as long as you have a tolerable internet connection they will stay)
(!)You can also start your own dedicated server (and maybe join another dedicated servers who has this skin installed as well)
1. Install "left 4 dead 2 dedicated server" from tools
2. Create a file named "server.cfg" inside the "left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\cfg" folder.
3. Edit the file and add the following lines (all of these might not be needed):
(For other gamemodes add one or all of the following: "coop, versus, survival, scavenge")
If you don't want to play so much with another character, this works god for Zoey:
- Extract "Thirdperson.cfg" to "\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\cfg" (edit the file so it fits your taste)
- Edit this file with notepad++ or similar: "config.cfg" it's also located in "\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\cfg"
- Add the following line among the other keybindings: bind "v" "exec Thirdperson"
- Replace "v" with a key of your choice
bind "F5" "exec Thirdperson"
bind "a" "+moveleft"
bind "c" "+voicerecord"
bind "d" "+moveright"
bind "e" "+use"
bind "f" "impulse 100"
- You may have to make the file "read only" if the game keeps reseting the bindings. (remember to change it back before adjusting settings in-game)
- Press V while playing (or as the example shows F5) to enter and exit thirdperson mode.
(!)Sence thirdperson mode isn't intended for this game you'll experience some bugs.
I hope this addon works for you!
Edited the "ugly yellow hands" to the original.