| || |
Добавил: The DSystem
A few things I did:
O. I made the witch much darker, I guess it some cases it looks choclatey though. :P
O. The eye are now red instead of orange, after she's dead you can see the difference, and I personally think it's scary as crap.
O. I left a phew parts white, to show some skin next to the clothing look like it's missed a tan.
To make the skin work, you will need notepad++ and WINRAR. Also VtfEdit, if you want to make your own.
MY README INSIDE THE ZIP FILE IS A LITTLE INCORRECT, PLZ USE THIS INSTEAD, THIS IS 100% ACCURATE.
- Extract the file you downloaded to whatever, make sure you put it somewere you can find easily.
- Go to your game, right click and press open file loacation, go down the files in this order, Steamapps/common/left 4 dead 2/left4dead2/materials/models.
- Create your own file here called infected, inside it, create another called witch.
- Mone the vtf (valve texture file) inside the witch file, including hair and regular sitch.
- Back outside of the file, the one before left4dead2, their should be a steam looking thing called pak01_dir, open it with notepad++.
- Once opened, go down to line 112142, and it should say: $baseTexture "models\infected\witch/witch_hair" and also 112158:
Change these to
7. Have fun with you new skin after changing and saving the new notepad++ file.
SAVE IT... OR DIE.