Добавил: The DSystem
Make sure you have VTF edit. Look it up and download it...
1. Go to your Custom folder for Tf2. (C:/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Team Fortress/tf/custom)
2. In your Custom Folder, man a new Folder called, "Skin". Then inside Skin, make, "Materials". Then inside of Materials, make, "Patterns". (Depending on which weapon you choose to put this skin on, it'll be different.)
3. Find a skin you want to put this skin on.
4. Read and find the skin you want to change on the Skin file name list in the Readme provided in the download.
5. Turn the two files into a VTF and name each one corresponding to the name of the skin file.
6. Place it into the corresponding folder in the patterns folder.