Добавил: The DSystem
This is a complete retexture for the pyro's axtinguisher. I did this in about 5 hours of just me sitting down picking the right textures and the right coloring for each part of the axe and I think it came out very well. Here are some of my changes:
- New lighter teak handle.
- New black patched cloth grip.
- New dark tape around the axehead to match the grip.
- Sleeker and shiner axehead.
- Rough, beaten axehead holder in back of the axehead.
- Sharp, high resolution textures all around.
- Elements like the nail and barbed wire have been darkened and recolored to match the black grip and darker tape.
- Fixed some graphical glitches with the handle of the axe.
- Compiled the VTF with more options to preserve sharpness and detail in the textures and to give it that extra edge.
That about covers what I did. I'm sure I left something out, though.
THIS RELEASE HAS TWO VERSIONS:
- Clean, sharper axehead
- Bloody, darker axehead
I'm personally using the bloodier one, but I know some people would like that removed, so I did and cleaned it up a bit.
I've included the PSDs for these, just in case you have Photoshop and want to make any touches to anything. Everything is as I left it, layers and all, so if you need help with skinning the axtinguisher, feel free to use my skin as a base as long as you contact me and give me credit for my work.
PLEASE read all of the above before doing much of anything, except maybe downloading. Comments, questions, suggestions, and complaints are more than welcome. Assessments and stamps are also welcome as long as you feel you've familiarized yourself enough with the new skin. Please, NO ANONYMOUS assessments!
Thank you in advance and enjoy.