Меню сайта


[DS]: Half-Life Server
[DS]: Half-Life Server


[DS]: CS:S GunGame v34 Server
[DS]: CS:S GunGame v34 Server


[DS]: CS:S v34 Server
[DS]: CS:S v34 Server


Поиск

add_newДобавить новость
Последние добавленные
Название игры: S.I.P: Out Life
Жанр: FPS, с элементами RPG
Язык: с++, скрипты lua
G API: DirectX 9
Сайт: sip-game.su
Группа Vk: vk....
Читать далее

<JAM>
m1-palinka


HL-HEV
hl-hev

DS-Servers
Статьи
Скины
Team Fortress 2
Bonk Energy Drink

Bonk! Atomic Punch: Lemon-Nade



Bonk! Atomic Punch: Lemon-Nade
Добавил: root
2016-03-09 01:24:55
2 просмотра
  • Bonk! Atomic Punch: Lemon-Nade Skin screenshot
  • Bonk! Atomic Punch: Lemon-Nade Skin screenshot
  • Bonk! Atomic Punch: Lemon-Nade Skin screenshot
  • Bonk! Atomic Punch: Lemon-Nade Skin screenshot
  • Bonk! Atomic Punch: Lemon-Nade Skin screenshot
  • Bonk! Atomic Punch: Lemon-Nade Skin screenshot
  • Bonk! Atomic Punch: Lemon-Nade Skin screenshot

BONK! ATOMIC PUNCH: LEMON-NADE
=====================
My first ever TF2 skin. Inspired by Cave Johnson's heartfelt rant about lemons, Bonk! Lemon-Nade is made of only the finest, grade A Combustible Lemons to fuel your explosive lifestyle. MAKE LIFE TAKE THE LEMONS BACK! GET MAD!

Drop folder in (C:)/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Username/Team Fortress 2/ TF

Enjoy!

UPDATE: As Gone Oh! has requested, i have updated the download with a version 2 of the skin containing a lemon-grenade outline in the background, along with black text and a red lining to the explosion text bubble.

Also, if Valve ever puts this in-game, i believe this should be the stats: 75% chance to heal 50 hp, 25% chance to spontaneously combust, setting the user on fire. :D then there can be a killicon for it with a flaming lemon

Поделиться:
Тэги:

DS-Servers.com
Copyright © 2012-2016. All Rights Reserved.
При копировании материала ссылка на источник обязательна
За материалы, размещенные пользователями, администрация сайта ответственности НЕ несет