Добавил: The DSystem
Description: Higher resolution, modified variants of the TF2 buildables.
- no more decals (I hate decals)
- blu team yellow bits are now blue or white
- colors have been adjusted
- phong/normals for each skin
- original textures on all skins have been supplemented with a larger, more detailed texture (I used the same one on all of them, for consistency's sake)
- minor bits and bobs like new bumps or colors in areas that didn't have color before (fairly minor)
Install instructions: Open up C:\Program Files\Steam folder... then, "steamapps", then "(whatever your steam account name is)", then "team fortress 2". Copy the "materials" folder into the "tf" folder. Be sure to say yes when it asks you about overriding stuff.
Uninstall instructions: Go to "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps(your steam account)\team fortress 2\tf\materials\models\buildables" folder and delete all the folders inside pertaining to the various buildables.
Credit: thanks to Valve for making the original and providing the base for the vmts that I used, along with the textures I recycled into this skin.
Note: You may not use the assets of this mod in your own mod without my permission. Please do not edit and rerelease this mod under your own name. Do not rerelease this mod at all without my permission.
This was done as a request. I didn't really pour my heart and soul into these skins, though I do think they came out alright.
edit: fyi filesize is 28mb, I'm not sure why it doesn't say that on the side there.
Add me to your watch list: click here!