| || |
Добавил: The DSystem
If you want to use this in a video or something, you have to ask me first.
I added the blood of the knife in Meet the Spy. It wasn't easy, as I had to find JUST the right shade of red. No kidding, it took about 50 tries. So, yeah. I made the Spy's in-game knife look like the one in Meet the Spy, by adding the same blood pattern. I think it turned out pretty good. I like the look of it, like it has been just been used on that unlucky Sniper in Meet the Spy. If you look at the screenshots, there is a comparison. I made that so you can see how accurate it is. Thanks for reading, and maybe downloading!
- Added a version without normal maps
- Fixed a missing spot in the normal map
- Added blood to dull side of blade
- Added normals to dull side of blade
- Fixed skin not using normal maps
- Fixed alpha channels; skin is no longer shiny!
Hey, guys. As a Christmas Present for getting me over 2000 downloads, I added backpack and HUD icons, and updated the screenshots! Merry Christmas!
- Added backpack icons
- Added HUD icons
- Added critboosted visuals