Добавил: The DSystem
THE RATHSKELLER SPIKES V1.2
-Gotta keep 'em seperated!-
The folders are named "Use THIS Folder to Replace the InsertHatNameHere", inside are each a "materials" and "models" folder, these are designed to be dropped into your \team fortress 2\tf\ folder.
Unzip the folder of your choice and drop it's contents into
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps*steam user name here*\team fortress 2\tf
Grab some hairspray and a comb, then come out swinging!
WITH HELP FROM:
Contrails - Helped with getting paint to work.
Drex - Helped identify problem with paint. Twice.
Shugo - Helped identify the problem with textures not showing up in DX8.
v1 - intial release
v1.1 - Minor fixes
* Accidently replaced Batter's Helmet instead of Bonk Helmet which albeit looking really funny didn't quite work the way I wanted it to.
* Fixed problem with textures in DX8 not showing up.
* Hopefully I fixed the phong and made it work better, based on the Scout Head VMT file, but I have no idea as I'm unable to view phong for I have a DX8 PC.
v1.2 - Minor fix
* I accidently the paint again, this should fix it. Stupid VMTs, how do they work?Miracles.
- Better in game renders!
- Paint preview renders!
- Jigglebones, maybe!
- I've been trying to think of a way to paint ALL of the Scout's hair... I think I may have it figured out, but it's going to be a huge project and I'll be honest... it's going to take some time to get it right.