Добавил: The DSystem
Title: Beta-Style Demoman
Credits: Revenant 100 aka Marphy Black (demoman skin edits), Valve Software (original demoman texture)
Description: This is recreation of the demoman skin seen in the first released Team Fortress 2 trailer and the promotional group render, hence the "beta"-ness.
May 27, 2011 Update:
- Completely overhauled all paint settings to bring them up to date
October 10, 2010 Update:
- Adjusted paint and phong settings on the included hats
- Edited the Rimmed Raincatcher hat textures to reflect the beta-style color scheme
- Restored ability to paint the Glengarry Bonnet
October 1, 2010 Update:
- Important changes to add compatibility with the Mann-Conomy Update. This is a critical update!
- Edited the Carouser's Capotain and Sober Stuntman hat textures to reflect the beta-style color scheme
May 1, 2010 Update:
- Edited the Demoman's 'Fro and Hustler's Hallmark hat textures to reflect the beta-style color scheme
August 16, 2009 Update:
- Edited the Glengarry Bonnet hat textures to reflect the beta-style color scheme
- Small change to add compatibility with Classless update
May 22, 2009 Update:
- Small change to add compatibility with Sniper/Spy update
Note: I have no idea what the beta version of the Blue demoman looks like. Valve never released any media of it and no remnants of the beta texture were left in the game, so I had no base reference at all to work with. Hence, what you're seeing is simply my attempt at speculating what the Blue demomen may have resembled.
1. Extract this rar file's contents to your Team Fortress 2 folder.
(i.e. C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps[SteamName]\team fortress 2 )