Добавил: The DSystem
Title: Beta-Style Engineer
Credits: Revenant 100 aka Marphy Black (engineer skin edits), Painkilla (Recompiled view models), Valve Software (original engineer texture)
Description: This is a recreation of the engineer skin seen in the first released Team Fortress 2 trailer and the promotional group render, hence the "beta"-ness.
May 27, 2011 Update:
- Completely overhauled all paint settings to bring them up to date
October 10, 2010 Update:
- Fixed issues regarding the Engineer's arms model introduced by the October 6 update
- Adjusted paint and phong settings on the included hat
October 1, 2010 Update:
- Important changes to add compatibility with the Mann-Conomy Update. This is a critical update!
- Fixed the partially visible arm band logo in gib textures
July 9, 2010 Update:
- Updated the arms model for the Engineer Update. The Gunslinger's robotic hand now works.
July 3, 2010 Update:
- Added team-coloring to the Engineer's arms model, fixing the miscolored glove when using the Lugermorph unlock
- Added high-resolution beta-style gib textures
- Added high-resolution beta-style ubercharged textures
August 16, 2009 Update:
- Edited the Pyro's Respectless Rubber Glove hat textures to reflect the beta-style color scheme
- Small change to add compatibility with Classless update
June 21, 2009 Update:
- Restored the exponent map. Model now uses proper and accurate beta shading!
- Added team-coloring to the first person view model gloves! Big credit to Painkilla for this.
Note: The screenshots here do not reflect the updated beta shading.
1. Extract this rar file's contents to your Team Fortress 2 folder.
(i.e. C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps[SteamName]\team fortress 2 )