| || |
Добавил: The DSystem
This is an updated version of the "Steampunk Justice".
- Added normal map and played with the alpha layers and .vmt to change the lighting. It still seems too shiny, but now looks more engraved, and less like it's covered in stickers. Also, the RED team's has a slight red tint in the lighting, and BLU has a slight blue tint.
- Added .vmt for the c_model.
- Darkened and/or toned down the saturation of the wood and gold colors.
- Changed the wood textures slightly to even out the contrast.
- Reduced the amount of gold detail on the barrel, magazine, and muzzle; changed the design on the receiver.
- Added a leather cover over the stock.
- Added a touch of grease/dirt on the areas the gun would be handled most, as well as scratches and dust overall.
- Copper wires make more sense than gold ones (if only because I've never really seen gold wire on anything).
Still never managed to find out just where the random gold on the underside of the trigger is coming from. :/