Добавил: The DSystem
Long ago, where Valve used v_models for all there stock weapons, there was a great and wonderful mod. But all that changed when LaW arrived.
This mod is a Revival of the Scottish Reserve Mod, created by DanielAwesome 5 years ago.
The mod has completely new animations, created by yours truly. I would've recovered the original animations, but due to the way he set them up, I was unable to.
For the stock grenade Launcher, I used the Stock bottle, and for the Loose Cannon (shares anims with grenade launcher), I used the Scottish Handshakes bottles.
Note: The grenade and cannonball projectiles may look weird on a server that enforces default physics models.
Neat Bonus: When the weapon is dropped, they dropped in a crate! (may not work on servers that enforce default physics models)
- World model is broken (unable to be fixed unless someone wants to re-animate the player animations)
- Loch n' Load shoots bottles instead of cabers (unfixable, due to the GL and LnL sharing grenade models)
- Bottle slides in between Draw and Idle
- Fixed the Loose Cannon Sounds
- Added Caber Crate for LnL
- New Draw Animation
- Lowered Reload Loop to Decrease blocking of visibility
- Minor Model Fixes