Добавил: The DSystem
Title: Beta-Style Medic
Credits: Revenant 100 aka Marphy Black (medic skin edits), Valve Software (original medic textures), Barneyinblue (help with and providing uv map)
Description: This is a recreation of the medic skin seen in the first released Team Fortress 2 trailer and the promotional group render, hence the "beta"-ness.
May 27, 2011 Update:
- Completely overhauled all paint settings to bring them up to date
- Edited the Blue Berliner's Bucket Helm, German Gonzila, Medic's Mountain CapÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½, Vintage Tyrolean, and Team Captain hat textures to reflect the beta-style color scheme
October 10, 2010 Update:
- Adjusted paint and phong settings on the included hats
October 1, 2010 Update:
- Important changes to add compatibility with the Mann-Conomy Update. This is a critical update!
May 22, 2010 Update:
- Edited the Gentleman's Gatsby texture to reflect the beta-style color scheme
May 1, 2010 Update:
- Edited the Physician's Procedure Mask texture to reflect the beta-style color scheme
August 13, 2009 Update:
- Small change to add compatibility with Classless update
June 4, 2009 Update:
- Edited the Blue Prussian Pickelhaube hat texture to reflect the beta-style color scheme
May 22, 2009 Update:
- Small change to add compatibility with Sniper/Spy update
March 15, 2009 Update:
- Added hwm (hardware morph) face skins
Note: I have no idea what the beta version of the Blue medic looks like. Valve never released any media of it and no remnants of the beta texture were left in the game, so I had no base reference at all to work with. Hence, what you're seeing is simply my attempt at making it easier to distinguish between Blue team's and Red team's medics.
Note 2: There is a small texture error on the Blue team's medic's suspenders seen in the "Action Pose!" screenshot. This has already been fixed for release.
1. Extract this rar file's contents to your Team Fortress 2 folder.
(i.e. C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps[SteamName]\team fortress 2 )