| || |
Добавил: The DSystem
W + M1
Original model was (presumably) ported by steam user Gistix, and distributed in the Garry's Mod Workshop addon "Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (SCars)", by TiggoRech. Any problems with the submission with this skin, and I will take it down as needed. Thank you.
Lemme start by saying, honestly, why had nobody ported the pyrocar model sooner? It was virtually waiting to be ported. And since then, nobody has done anything with the model at all for TF2. But, ah, I'm not one to linger on stuff. The topic of today is the Pyrocar, which I had found while browsing the Steam Workshop. I figured to adapt it fully into TF2, since, like a normal person, I was bored. A few dozen .vmt edits, a few hundred texture edits, and about 4 model edits later, here's.. this.
- TF2-ized textures, careful to stay close to the color palette
- 2 sizes! Choose between Car-sized or GoKart sized (More details in picture 2)
- Red and Blue (and Green, and Yellow, and Purple) skins
- Options between 2 different emblems! (Pyro & Team Fortress 2 logo)
- Could somebody tell me if there's a different Beta Pyro Emblem, too?
Other things to note / fix:
- Clipping is a concern at current, working to see what more I can do, if anything.
- Sounds are likely going to be added once I find the S&SASRT sounds, somewhere, or I rip them myself
- No custom particles
Have fun, or something. It's not even Halloween yet, at the time of posting, but you could probably find some racing servers.. somewhere..!