| || |
Добавил: The DSystem
If you're like me, you're one of the people who want the Tux to be tradeable. While I can't change Valve's decision, I can do model swaps.
What this mod does:
- Swaps the duck model used for the Duck Journal to the one used by the Tux (Tux is in the position he normally is in)
- Replace all styles of duck journal (both red and blu)
What this mod does NOT do:
- Add new models, sounds, etc
- Replace the Duck Journal backpack icon
- Change the sound effects for the Duck Journal
- Replace anything besides the Duck Journal (for now)
The plan was to also change the "quack" sound effects to penguin sounds, but I'm unable to do that due to legal issues and lack of suitable free-to-distribute sound effects on the internet. However, that does not stop me from telling anyone how to do it.
The files that the Duck Journal uses for the "quacks":
Note that replacing these will replace the sound effects used when picking up ducks.
Obviously, the model is going to clip with any cosmetics that normally go where the Tux goes, and possibly some other items, like the backpack thing for the Vaccinator.
- Add demo and pyro styles
- Add replacements for other items (spellbook, canteens, etc.)
All credits for model and texture go to Valve. I merely moved some files around and renamed them.