Добавил: The DSystem
Major Update: 6/26/14 1:00 PM EST
- Fixed for the new update
- Fixed the Natascha and Australium Minigun using the wrong textures in thirdperson
- Now compatible with all Heavy skins! Not Minigun skins, though.
READ ME BEFORE COMMENTING/RATING
Replaces the Minigun's normal muzzle flashes with the one seen in trailer 2, obviously.
Works with festives, botkillers, Natascha, the Minigun, (hopefully) the Australium Minigun, the Tomislav (not so much), the Brass Beast, the Iron Curtain, and the Huo Long Heater (or whatever it's called). So basically every single one of Heavy's primaries.
This does NOT work with custom Minigun models, or custom Heavy player models. While you can fix it to work with Heavy player models, it requires hex editing and I don't feel like explaining it.
(it involves renaming heavy_animations.mdl in the heavy.mdl with a hex editor to heavy_betamuzzle.mdl)
What's changed from V1 to V2?
- Fixed the Muzzleflash appearing when the Minigun has ragdolled (is that a word?).
- Fixed post-2009 animations not working/going to t-pose (which means action slot taunts and spells and stuff work)
- Fixed the Muzzeflash disappearing for about 0.03 of a second after every 0.66 seconds of firing (to the best of my ability. It still sorta happens, but it's a lot less noticable, and you won't notice it unless you're looking for it. Also, it's only fixed online)
- Fixed Festives/natascha/botkillers/Australiums not showing
- The stock Minigun no longer forces you to use my beta animations
- Fixed the old Minigun's particles from showing up
KNOWN BUGS I CAN'T FIX OR I WOULD HAVE OKAY
- The muzzleflash sometimes keeps appearing/playing after you stopped firing while you're still spun up (only happens with Miniguns that aren't stock (including botkillers and shit)/natascha/
- The miniguns have weird physics and look weird when dropped
That's it, I think. Oh, except for the part where I advertise my group.
Link to V1
Update: 4/12/14 (12/4/13 for non-'muricans)
- Fixed bullets and bullet shells not appearing on the Miniguns