Добавил: The DSystem
Creating this was a mess but it's done now.
This pack includes the following weapons:
- The Atomizer
- The Boston Basher
- The Candy Cane
- The Sun-on-a-Stick
- The Three-Rune Balde
- The Sandman
- The Wrap Assassin
All of these weapons' models were changed to fit the Demoman's two-handed melee animations. This means the weapons in this pack can replace any of the following weapons:
- The Eyelander (No festive or Australium texture included)
- The Claidheamh Mòr
- The Horseless Headless Horseman's Headtaker
- The Half-Zatoichi
- The Scotsman's Skullcutter
- The Nessie's Nine Iron
Every single model has blue texture support and seperate material/texture paths so that skins that you might be using don't conflict with these models. If you DO wish to install seperate skins, simply browse through the "Demo's New Melee Weapons" folder in your custom folder. You will find a folder named "nith". This is where you can place the vtf files of the skin you wish to use.
I did not port the Fan'O War, the Holy Makerel (+Xmas version) or the Unarmed combat for technical reasons.
This pack does not include sounds; any sounds you'd like to use must be installed by yourself.
1) Choose the weapon(s) that you wish to use.
2) Choose the weapon(s) that you wish to replace.
e.g. you want to use the Boston Basher for the Scotsman's Skullcutter:
Enter the "Boston Basher" folder, copy the "Boston Basher materials" folder as well as the respective vpk "(Scotsman's Skullcutter) Boston Basher" from the "Replacement Models" to your "custom" folder.
3) Make sure you don't have any other vpks that replace the model
of the weapon(s) you wish to replace.
4) Good to go. Have Fun!
Credit goes to:
- Valve for creating most of the models and textures
- Various community members for creating the remaining models
(sorry, I was too lazy to look them all up.)
- BANG! for creating ItemToast with which I packed everything
- Ti|Nith for model editing and qc fixing