Добавил: The DSystem
Title: Beta-Style Scout
Credits: Revenant 100 aka Marphy Black (scout skin edits), Valve Software (original scout texture)
Description: This is a recreation of the scout skin seen in the first released Team Fortress 2 trailer and the promotional group render, hence the "beta"-ness.
May 27, 2011 Update:
- Completely overhauled all paint settings to bring them up to date
- Updated the Bombing Run hat texture
- Edited the Flipped Trilby hat textures to reflect the beta-style color scheme
October 10, 2010 Update:
- Adjusted paint and phong settings on the included hats
October 1, 2010 Update:
- Important changes to add compatibility with the Mann-Conomy Update. This is a critical update!
- Edited the Bombing Run hat textures to reflect the beta-style color scheme
- Added custom beta-style phong and exponent masks. Model now uses more accurate beta shading.
May 22, 2010 Update:
- Edited the Whoopee Cap hat textures to reflect the beta-style color scheme
May 1, 2010 Update:
- Edited the Troublemaker's Tossle Cap hat textures to reflect the beta-style color scheme
Note: There is a slight inconsistency in the displayed screenshots. The Red scout shown is of a slightly older version of the skin. I have updated it to include an appropriately tan-colored belt as seen in the first trailer comparison image.
1. Extract this rar file's contents to your Team Fortress 2 folder.
(i.e. C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps[SteamName]\team fortress 2 )