Добавил: The DSystem
I seriously hope this makes a nice difference because otherwise I would have wasted 3 and a half hours of my life on this.
The new texture has a resolution of 1204x512.
The old one has a resolution of 512x256.
Probably works with Sharp Dresser fixes and the like. Does not work with custom models.
I spent some time repainting parts of the blade by hand and then I found out some of those parts weren't visible! But I worked on sharpening the rest of the thing and I do believe there is visible difference. However, if you don't think so, please provide feedback. I won't trash unjustified ratings too, because I have something called dignity.