Добавил: The DSystem
Before you rage about the existing 'Scopeless Sniper Rifle' skin that I 'Stole', I didn't JUST remove the scope and edit the texture. I based this model off of an existing 'upgraded' model that I will be releasing in the future with an entire pack of Sniper fixes, enhancements, and general improvements. You'll know when that happens.
Also, notably, I didn't half the resolution of the texture for it unlike the author of the other Scopeless Sniper Rifle.
After seeing the [good looking skin] by [Ti|Nith], I became inspired to make an actual set of skins similar to it. The real issue resided in the fact that I noticed the entire texture for his Sniper Rifle was half the size of the default one for some reason. So, after some model and texture editing, this was born.
Weapon names (In order of screenshots):
||The No-Hoper's No-Scoper
||The Minority's Machine-Gun
||The Bloke's Blade
Phew, that was a mouthful. Anywho, time to list the features:
- Remodeled & corrected the position of the Sniper Rifle's barrel (No strange offset from the bone position)
- Edited the textures (obviously) to look appropriate
- Remodeled the SMG's barrel to look much better in first person
- LODs, of course
- Kill icons included for the knife and SMG (Probably not compatible with some skins that use custom kill icons)
And now a list of known issues, because you should be aware of problems with the skin before you download it, use it, find out for yourself, and complain to me about it.
- Festive variant of the Sniper Rifle may look a bit odd. It's nothing major, but I'll fix it eventually.
Australiums are probably broken. Expect it to happen. I don't know WHY they're broken, but they probably are. It actually works fine
- There are no backpack icons. I have a good reason though: I haven't the slightest idea how to make the 'Bucket' styled versions. I could make the normal icons but they'd look out of place to people who actually use the truly stock weapons.
The bolt and chain have switched positions for users of stock animations. This is due to the fact that I fixed something far before Valve did. Corrected
[May also look nice with this.]
Honestly, this set was just an idea I came up with after seeing the existing skin. Could it have been done better justice? Probably. But I haven't submitted something for a while, so I figured I'd put SOMETHING here to make it at least look like I'm busy working (Which is misleading because I've actually been working on a future project previously mentioned)
Extract the contents of the .ZIP
Move the single .VPK file to your custom folder (Team Fortress 2\tf\custom)