Добавил: The DSystem
(Animated) Glowing Stickies Skin-Pack
These skins are modified .VTF and .VMT files, which add a simple 'breathing' animation to all* stickybombs in the game.
* "all stickybombs in the game":
- Stickybomb Launcher Stickies
- Scottish Resistance Stickies
- Sticky Jumper Stickies
- Quickiebomb Launcher Stickies
- Scottish Resistance (Optional) Stickies
To achieve this, custom alpha channels and variables were added to the standard .VTF and .VMT files (respectively), that come with TF2.
To allow you to customize your experience further, this Skin-Pack comes with different presets.
The included Presets and Sub-Presets are:
- Extra Bright
Sub-Presets (Animation / Breathing Speed):
- Very Slow
- Very Fast
(See the video for details.)
This is a (relatively) brief overview, only:
(Watch this in 720p @ 60 FPS, if you can.)
(You can jump to different segments by using the links in the description of the video.)
- Remove any existing .VPK files of this pack from your game directories.
- Unzip the archive you downloaded.
- Navigate to a Preset (example: "03 Bright") and open it.
- Choose a Sub-Preset (example: "glowing_stickies_bright_04_fast.vpk").
- Copy the .VPK file of the Sub-Preset to "..\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom\".
- Start TF2 and play! (If TF2 is already running, restart it.)
Neither the images nor the video are accurate representations of these skins!
You would have to install them and play the game, to get a better impression.
If any of the skins or presets included in this pack do not seem to be working properly, feel free to leave a comment below or send me a PM.
(Do check if you are playing on an "sv_pure" restricted server first, though.)