| || |
Добавил: The DSystem
This is my version of the Kralle.
Unlike N-Cognito's submission mine doesn't use custom animations but instead uses an idle animation like in this video released by randomteddybear who created this eyecandy of a medigun.
I have restored both version 1 and version 2 of this since there are actually these two.
Version 1 was the initial model but when randomteddybear wanted to add it to the workshop, it turned out that the model has too many polys so he made version 2 which has significantly less polys.
Version 1 also had the ability to only spin when you healed players, but this function was broken in an update, just like the ability of the weapon to use the gauge on the side as an ubercharge meter (similar to the Ubersaw).
Both of these models:
- are compatible with custom reanimations
- have Australium textures
- can replace the Medigun, the Quick-Fix, and the Vaccinator
<color=red>It is not possible to replace only the Medigun without that affecting the Kritzkrieg as well!</color>
This is because the game uses the medigun model and an additional model that is attached to the medigun model in order to disply the Kritzkrieg. (It's much like hats which are attachments to player models.)
- Select the folder of the Version that you want to use
- Pick the Vpk for the weapon that you want to replace
- Drop the vpk into your "custom" folder
- Make sure you have no mods the repalce the same weapon