Добавил: The DSystem
This Mutator is amazing, it works so well with the Slaughterhouse Mod and UT2D Mod..
Running into people with the impact hammer is about 50x more fun!
you can choose how many gibs and its behaviour on the mutator config menu in game.
22nd February 2008
A UT3 mutator to increase gore.
Extract the zip to "My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\".
When starting a game, the mutator will show up in the mutator list as normal. If you wish to configure it, select it in the list of enabled mutators then click on the "configure" button at the bottom of the screen.
* Gib Multiplier: The number of gibs will be increased by this factor. Setting very high will slow down your computer. Setting ridiculously high may cause a crash.
* Gib Friction: Low values make gibs slide about more.
* Gib Restitution: High values make gibs more bouncy.
* Gib Speed: Controls how fast gibs fly.
* Gib Life: Gibs last this many seconds longer than normal.
* Ragdoll Life: Corpses (if "Always Gib" is turned off) and skeletons last this many seconds longer than normal.
* Decal Lifespan: The time that decals stay, in seconds. Warning: Changing this will change the value of DecalLifeSpan in your UTGame.ini. Increasing it above default only makes blood stay longer, not other decals (limitation of UT3).
* Extra Splatters: Enable this to force all weapons to cause blood splatters on hitting (usually only the bullet weapons do this).
* Always Gib: Turn this on and all deaths will result in gibbing.
The configuration menu limits the values you can set to reasonable quantities. If you want to experiment with more extreme settings, you can edit them in UTMutator_Gibalicious.ini
Note that you may not see all the extra gore if you have low gore enabled, you have world detail set very low, or you are running below MinSmoothedFrameRate.
All options are client-side, so the settings you choose on your computer will be used for you if you connect to a multiplayer game running this mutator.
Running on a server:
If you start your server from the command line, add this: ?mutator=UTMutator_Gibalicious.UTMutator_Gibalicious
1.2 (22nd February 2008)
* Fixed corpses sometimes remaining after gibbing.
* Fixed mysterious text at the top of the config menu.
* Fixed incorrectly named localization file (was Mutator_Gibalicious.int, should have been UTMutator_Gibalicious.int).
1.1 (7th January 2008)
* Implemented "Gib Friction" and "Gib Restitution" options.
* Added "Decal Lifespan" option.
* Fixed some types of death not causing gibbing (e.g. roadkill).
* Added "Always Gib" option.
* Added "Ragdoll Life" option.
* Added blood on the camera when someone dies right in front of you, like the Impact Hammer does.
* Fixed Link Gun secondary fire not leaving a skeleton.
* Increased blood emitters on gibbing.
1.0 (17th December 2007)
* Original release.
* Config screen options lack in-game descriptions."