| || |
Добавил: The DSystem
I was randomly going around my hard drive when I stumbled on this old file of mine, back from early 2007. I recall I did it as a request or something for someone on the old Day of Defeat forums, and published it there, but I apparently never uploaded it here. So here it is. What this is is basically a skin hack from two of the best DoDS skinners at the time, a K98 with the wood done by Forral, and the detailed metal of Wile E Coyote, wrapped up with a nice phong shader. I'd like to think the end result is reasonable and though its not original in the slightest, someone somewhere might like it.
- This package replaces the K98 texture in Day of Defeat: Source.
- A world model is included.
- The view model textures are high resolution at 2048x2048
- The world model textures are standard resolution at 512x512
- The package includes normal maps and phong shaders